Published on December 19th, 2013 | by dee2
Best Submachine Gun SMG Class Setups for Call of Duty Ghosts
Why use a Submachine Gun in Call of Duty Ghosts?
SMGs give you an amazing amount of mobility and allow you to take full advantage of what makes Call of Duty such a fun gaming series, close range combat. In order to dominate with submachine guns you really need to learn how to take an aggressive stance on your gameplay.
Don’t miss out on our best assault rifle classes.
SMGs aren’t the type of weapons you want to use if you’re going to camp out in a building or shoot at your opponents from across the map. They are however, the best type of guns to flank your opponents and be able to dominate many different types of game modes due to the impressive amount of mobility they provide in navigating the map quickly. Here are two of our favorite SMG setups:
Vector-CRB Best Submachine Gun SMG Class Setup
- Muzzle Break – increases damage at long range and will help close the gap between SMGs and assault rifles. (4 squad points)
- Extended Clip – 50% more ammo in each magazine is awesome for close range battle between multiple opponents. (3 squad points)
- POW – 3 round burst fire weapon with moderate recoil. (7 squad points)
- Muzzle Break – increases damage at long range. (4 squad points)
- Off The Grid – makes you undetectable by enemy SAT COMM and on the mini-map. (9 squad points)
- SitRep – detect explosives set out by enemies as well as tactical equipment. (6 squad points)
- Hardline – Killstreaks require 1 less kill. Every 2 assists count as a kill toward your killstreak. (6 squad points)
- Ready Up – Weapon is ready faster after sprinting. (1 squad point)
MTAR-X Submachine Gun SMG Class Setup
- Red Dot Sight – precision reflex sight is a must, without it the MTAR-X is next to useless.
- Muzzle Break – increases damage at long range.
- Sleight of Hand – faster reloading.
- Ready Up – weapon is ready faster after sprinting.
- Agility – increased movement speed.
- On the Go – reload while sprinting.
- Scavenger – resupply ammo from dead players.
- Off The Grid – makes you undetectable by enemy SAT COMM and on the mini-map.
- Or Extra Attachment with the Foregrip to reduce the recoil.