Published on December 6th, 2013 | by dee1
Call of Duty Ghosts Hot Fix Patch for Hackers
We got some more news about updates from the last couple days that fixes a lot of performance and stability issues with the Xbox One platform as well as increased security against hackers in all of the platforms. Here’s what you need to know:
Hot Fix for Hackers on Xbox, Playstation and PC
Infinity Ward has released a short statement that they have come out with a fix for different hacks such as invisibility hack and god mode hack.
Many Call of Duty Ghosts players have been complaining about the overabundance of hackers in the release of Ghosts and IW’s lack of update to stop them. It hasn’t been the easiest road, but I believe this is a big step forward to making the gaming experience for Call of Duty fans a lot better and less stressful.
We sincerely hope you notice a difference!
Xbox One Updates
You can find the official notes below, but here’s what you need to know summarized:
Performance: There were a number of performance issues being caused by spammers in chat and using other methods. Although it might be a while longer before this is completely dealt with, it’s been greatly improved.
Stability: These were simply various bugs that you likely never experienced. Things like crashes when using guest accounts and calling in various perks at specific times. None-the-less IW has patched them.
Miscellaneous: There were a number of spawn bugs that were fixed, you may still experience some random ones, but for the most part this has been taken care of. Freecam bugs were also patched. There was a hardcore option added for Domination leaderboards that was leftout before as well as some other random issues.
Official Notes December 2, 2013
- Improved performance issues caused by spamming.
- Fixed issues that would occur after resuming from suspension.
- Improved backend multiplayer stability.
- Fixed rare crash that could occur when using a guest account.
- Fixed issue with calling trinity rocket at exact same moment as an enemy’s jammer left the player in laptop view.
- Fixed a variety of map specific spawn issues.
- Fixed Blitz freecam bug which caused Ghosts portals to always be blue and Federation orange.
- Fixed a freecam bug where the friendly team on the minmap could change color between rounds.
- Fixed not showing attachments and weapon camo for players while in private match lobby.
- Fixed dog’s extended kill not showing properly in final killcam.
- Fixed lobby migration closing the create a class screen.
- Improved controller pairing functionality.
- Added a lock in multiplayer round start/end to prevent game from ending incorrectly.
- Added hardcore option for Domination leaderboards.
- Fixed overlap bug with the spectated playcard and the spectator map.
- Fix to set a default reticle when switching a weapon’s sights.
- Fixed an FFA specific issue where players didn’t spawn into the correct version of Strikezone.