Published on December 13th, 2013 | by dee1
Call of Duty Ghosts Xbox One Update for December 12
Click here for Xbox 360 updates.
December 12th brings up many updates for the Xbox One that attack stability issues, bugs, fixes and even some weapon balancing. The previous update on December 2nd was nearly half the size of this current update which leads us to believe that a great effort was put into this update that should correct many issues that gamers have been having the past few weeks.
The few stability updates included a black screen issue that people were reporting would occur in the clan wars playlist, a crash for bots and improved operations functionality. A list that ‘s very similar to the Xbox 360 matching update. Another similar update was the weapon balancing changes made to the MSBS assault rifle. The changes made included reducing the effective range, reducing the fire rate and the Burt Fire Attachment and even removing the 2 shot kill ability to the arms and lower legs.
The long list of Additional Fixes consisted of approximately 30 changes that can be seen in the full patch notes below. The important ones that you need to know about include things like the missing Free Fall bonus map for users that were upgrading from the 360 to the Xbox One. There was also a bug fix for the friends list along with various inconsistencies between single player and multiplayer game mode.
Dec. 12, 2013
- Fixed an issue where the Squad Reports Screen would occasionally hang on a black screen.
- Fixed black screen issue that would occasionally occur in clan wars bonus playlist.
- Fix for a rare bots crash.
- Improved operations functionality.
- MSBS Range reduced.
- MSBS no longer 2 shot kill to arms and lower legs (rewards accuracy).
- Fire rate on MSBS and Burst Fire Attachment reduced.
- Fix for 360 users that were missing Free Fall bonus map once they upgraded to Xbox One.
- Fix for store images sometimes not appearing properly in the store.
- Fixed a bug where the friends list would not refresh for controllers other than the first slot.
- Fix for past title entitlements not appearing properly.
- Fixed issue that would occur when having hardline as last perk with specialist.
- Fixed inconsistencies between SP and MP for a few patches and backgrounds.
- Fixed rare issue with blinking objects (IED, SAT COM) if player left shortly after using.
- Added no enemy callouts to incog perk description.
- Fixed an issue where connecting to a Squads game could potentially see the buttons/title for an incorrect Squad mode.
- Menu optimization for clan wars.
- Fix for going to the store from the create-a-soldier menu.
- Fixed incorrect indexing of perks with squads that had defined loadouts.
- Fixed bots so they can open doors (Warhawk/Freight).
- Fix for splitscreen issue when going to the store.
- Blitz bug fixes.
- Host migration timer bug fixes.
- Fix for potentially not showing the in game “controller removed” popup.
- Fixed splitscreen UI bug where the dom capture bar would be in the way of the reticle.
- Fixed a couple bugs with the new icon.
- Fix to clear unlock data when leaving post game lobbies to prevent seeing online unlock in offline modes and vice versa.
- Added scrolling animation to social feed ticker.
- Fix to validate reticle type even when switching sights.
- Fixed long pause when enabling eSports mode after returning from non-eSports game mode.
- Fixed a bug where the bomb planting bar would flash when spectating someone who planted the bomb earlier in the match.
- Added icon to indicate bomb carrier on scoreboard in eSports mode.
- Fix for sound issue when seeker explodes.
- Fix for final escape being broken by player jumping off cliff after nuke activation.
- Fix for drill disappearing when grabbing the drill after using SOFLAM.
- Fixed unlimited weapon glitch in first contact.
- Fixed animation issue when pressing RT before riotshield was out.