Published on December 8th, 2013 | by dee1
Ghosts Update For The Wii U Gamers By Treyarch (December 4, 2013)
Treyarch releases the second big update for the Ghosts players on the Wii U console since November 13th, and we’re already hearing great things about it!
The December 4th (105.56.0) update brought over a dozen fixes ranging from spawn issues to random crashes at unexpected moments.
Features and Changes
Two of the biggest changes in this update included the addition of a GamePad Scoreboard panel and allowing players to be muted in a simpler fashion than before.
Patches and Fixes
Most of these are fairly minor and don’t stand out too much. There were several issues with multiplayer gameplay that prevented players from being able to access and do many things that are possible on the other consoles.
Anyway, we’ll get right to it and let you look over the full notes for yourself.
Game Update Notes: Dec 5, 2013 – 105.60.0
- Server change to improve matchmaking/performance
Game Update Notes: Dec 4, 2013 – 105.56.0
Wii U Specific Features and Changes
- Added a GamePad Scoreboard panel
- Individual players can be muted by tapping the speaker icon next to their name on the Gamepad Scoreboard
- Addressed an issue that allowed players to move hit markers around during a killcam with the Wii Remote
- Addressed and improved texture resolution in Campaign
- Fixed an issue that prevented a second player from signing on in some situations
- Fixed an issue where players were unable to go prone in some portions of the Strikezone map
- Improved placement of hit markers when using the Wii Remote
- Fixed an issue that allowed the player to spawn in without a team in certain circumstances
- Fixed an issue where players could get inside a wall in Stormfront
- Disabling music will now also disable the rank-up music
- Fix for Search and Rescue exploit using worldspawn damage to produce tag.
- Fixed split screen UI issue that could potentially leave player in a bad state.
- Fixed not showing attachments and weapon camo for players while in private match lobby.
- Fixed dog’s extended kill not showing properly in final killcam.
- Fixed loadouts appearing restricted if a restricted perk was selected in specialist strike package even though specialist wasn’t equipped.
- Fixed an exploit of spawns where a player would constantly respawn at his team spawn in the first quarter minute of a game.
- Fixed a few map specific spawn issues
- Fixed a crash when entering and leaving lobbies
- Fixed a crash when ejecting the disc while a sub-user was signed in
You can read the notes from the previous update as well at the following link: http://community.callofduty.com/thread/200790076#.UqPpoeLy1Nh
For more news about patches and other articles about the Wii U console, please visit our homepage: http://ghostselite.com