Published on July 10th, 2013 | by Ghost0
In A Rush..? Quick Rundown CoD Ghosts Features
Too much caffeine?? Not enough time?!
Check out this super quick list of the CoD Ghosts facts that you need to know! With 0% fluff!
- Releasing on the 5th of November.
- Will DEFINITELY be available on Xbox360, Xbox One, PS3, PS4, WiiU and PC.
- Based on a world where America has lost superpower status due to a cataclysmic event and the remains of the U.S. Special Forces now refer to themselves as “Ghosts”.
- Whole new cast of characters including ‘Hesh’, ‘Booth’ and ‘Neptune’.
- Play as dogs (Riley the awesome Alsatian)!
- “Dynamic Maps” are now a feature, allowing the physical layout of levels to be altered through player interaction.
- Underwater levels can now include battles with weapons firing while submerged.
- Infinity Ward have stated that they are doing work to reduce lag even further in multiplayer by matching through infrastructure rather than geolocation.
- Pupil dilation is now included as a graphical feature, visible when moving from inside to outdoors.
- Enemy AI will be developed separately for Next gen consoles with emphasis on “environmental AI”, giving the enemies an awareness of their surroundings.
- The plot has been written by Academy Award winning writer Stephen Gaghen.
- SubD engine technology giving superior graphical output, including perfect curves.
- The pre-order bonus is the “Free Fall” dynamic map for multiplayer.
We’ll add more as we learn about it!
You May Also Like: