Published on March 10th, 2014 | by dee1
Most Powerful and Accurate Assault Rifle in COD Ghosts with the Honey Badger Class Setup
One of the most asked questions for beginners or even intermediate players in Call of Duty Ghosts is what is the most powerful and accurate assault rifle in COD Ghosts.
Our choice, and one that I feel most people would agree with, is our class setup for the Honey Badger. We feel like the Honey Badger outperforms many of the other assault rifles as a whole.
Honey Badger and Assault Rifle Statistics Comparison
Check out these statistics below, written by Corpsecreate and Pwnsweet. It’s not hard to tell that the Honey Badger has top placing magazine size, an average maximum damage and minimum damage, and is above average in nearly every other category.
|By Corpsecreate and Pwnsweet||Gun||Fire Type||Mag||Max Dmg||Min Dmg||Headshot Multiplier||Upper Torso Multiplier||Silencer Range Multiplier|
|RPM||RPM (Rapid Fire)||TTK Min||TTK Max||Range Dropoff Start||Range Dropoff End||1 Hit||2 Hit|
|3 Hit||4 Hit||5 Hit||6 Hit||7 Hit||ADS||Add Time||Reload Time||Reload Time (Empty)|
For a full list of Call of Duty: Ghosts weapon statistics, please check out the following page: COD Weapons Stats
Honey Badger Class Setup
They Honey Badger is a stealthy gun because it comes with an integrated silencer. It keeps your dot off of other peoples radars when you fire.
What we want to do for attachments I will list below and briefly explain why:
- Optical Attachment: Holographic Sight gives you a bigger sight range.
- Under Barrel Foregrip
Note: we aren’t using a secondary (pistol) or a lethal / tactical choice here.
The Perks for us on this class setup will include:
- Marathon – keeps you mobile and moving around, this will get you the most kills with a decent death ratio.
- Dead Silence – we like to include this in all of our classes, it helps stop other people from hearing you, since we’re staying mobile with the Marathon perk.
- Fully Loaded – this gives you 5 secondary magazines, allowing you to stay alive longer and get better kill streaks.
- Focus – reduces weapon sway, giving you maximum accuracy along with the high power.
- Hardline – this helps you get air support quicker and gives you more bang for you kills.
- Ready Up – this just makes you quicker on your feet when you’re moving around the map and you run into an enemy by surprise.
The Honey Badger isn’t a sniper rifle! You don’t want to try to kill people from across the map, because other assault rifles have better long distance ranges. You want to get close up and even come in behind the enemy to attach them in stealth.