Published on August 14th, 2013 | by Ghost0
The Success of Call of Duty
With the Ghosts Multiplayer Reveal only hours away, Activision has released a pretty cool infographic showing just how successful Call of Duty has been since the release of the original Modern Warfare.
Here’s some of the key figures that show just how popular Call of Duty is (maybe we play just a little too much..?)
- 100 Million Players – That’s more than the population of Germany!
- 32,300,000,000,000,000 Bullets fired. That’s 32.3 QUADRILLION.
- 31 Billion Care Packages used since MW2.
- Over 5 Billion cars destroyed – that’s 5x the number of registered cars on the planet.
- 25 Billion hours played! (not too long then..)